Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Sunday 31 May 2020

Playing with techniques

Hello everyone,

I have created a few cards with a technique that I saw 
Jennifer McGuire did.
I have created a few sentiments on my computer and then printed them out.

I love how her cards turned out and I have tried the technique. 
I think my baby wipes were a bit too wet on some of the cards but I still love how the cards turned out after drying.

I love how the Lemon one turned out. 
I really love doing these cards and the technique. 
I will surely try out some more stencils.
Products are mention below.

Happy Birthday


Just Goofy stuff


Products used:

Happy Birthday, card:

๐Ÿ’ Stencil: Alexandra Renke - Stencil Lemon - KbSTaAR-C0003
๐Ÿ’ Distress Ink - Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber
๐Ÿ’ Flowers from my stash
๐Ÿ’ Nuvo drops - Ebony Black, Glitter drops - Yellowbird
๐Ÿ’ White card stock - stash
๐Ÿ’ Gems - stash

Goofy Stuff card:

๐Ÿ’ Stencil - Stencil Owl (I bought this stencil in a craft shop in South Africa)
๐Ÿ’ Distress Ink - Mowed Lawn and Lucky clover
๐Ÿ’ White card stock - stash
๐Ÿ’ Pearl flower gems - stash
๐Ÿ’ Scrapbooking paper - cut off pieces from my stash

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle