Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Sunday 31 May 2020

Condolences cards

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing fine!
I was very creative the last few days! 
For a while my creative "Mojo" was low but I think it is back now!
While I was creating I thought to make some Condolences cards, I do not love to create them but you always need one!

I love how her cards turned out and I have tried the technique. 
I think my baby wipes were a bit too wet on some of the cards but I still love how the cards turned out after drying.

Here are 3 Condolences cards
I have created some sentiment on my computer and then I have printed them out.
All products I have used are below.

Stiller Trauer


Close up


Die Sichtbare ist vergangen.


Close up


Unser tiefes Mitgefuhl


Close up


Products used:

For the Stiller Trauer card:
💝 Stencil: Stampers Anonymous - Creepy trees stencil
💝 White card stock - stash
💝 Distress Ink - Pumice stone
💝 Gems and ribbon from my stash

Die Sichtbare ist vergangen card:

💝 Stencil: Florilèges Design - Fleurs sauvages
💝 White card stock - stash
💝 Distress Ink - Black soot
💝The Dotted paper and cardstock from my stash
💝 Gems from my stash

Unser Tiefes Mitgefühl

💝 Stencil: Sheena - Decorative stencil - Grunge tree
💝 White card stock - stash
💝 Distress Ink - hickory smoke
💝 Card stock - stash
💝 Ribbon - stash 

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle