Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Sunday 31 May 2020

Creativity flowing

Hello everyone,

For a few years, I am a subscriber to the LoveFromLizi kits.

Lizi is an amazing person and she decided on these awesome kits each month.
They always sell out quickly so if you like to receive these awesome kits 
it will be better to be a subscriber.

Sadly I have to cancel my subscription and my last kit will be the July kit.

As some of you know we were in a terrible car accident a few years back.
My husband lost his whole left arm. 
The company he has worked for did some budget cost and my husband was one of the people you lost his work.  This was in 2017.  
My husband is an Electric Engineer and after 3 years still looking for a job.
A few people were interesting, but when he went for the interview 
and they saw my husband they said no.

With everything that is going on now,
it is more difficult and for his age, no company wants to take a risk. 
There are so many things that happened with us after the accident I can write a book.
I am just thankful that we have Our Lord and Saviour that we could and can turn to, in days you think you can not go on anymore! 

On my private blog, I have our Journey (only for family) and when I go through the blog, I can just Prayers the Lord and say thank you for everything he does and still doing for us!

This was my May kit 
The A6 and 15x15cards and envelopes are from my stash
Thinking of you


Some of this paper was so pretty I decided to create 15x15cm cards



A6 cards



15x15cm cards



A6 cards









15x15cm cards





A6 Card


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle