Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 17 January 2020

Winter friends

Hello everyone,

I hope you are back in your routines and that your Craft mojos are fully packed with lovely creations.
I started this week with a few new creations and also some older creations I couldn't finish in 2019.

A few years back we were in a terrible car accident and after years I begin to have heavy back pain.
In November  I have an appointment at the Dr. they did some tests there and found something in my blood and I couldn't drove to the Hospital myself so they want an ambulance to pick me up.
They thought it was a pulmonary embolism.
I have asked them if I can call someone to pick me up and take me to the ER.
Luckily I do not have to go by ambulance and my DIL mother took me.

After a lot of blood tests and MRI, they found it wasn't pulmonary embolism. 
I do not understand all the terms but it is something with Intervertebral discs, brace forming, or also Degenerative disc disease! Sometimes I have a lot of pain and my right arm is going numb. 

I am going to the Dr. again end of January then we will see what he said.

But you are not here to read about all this but to see what I have created for my DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.

Challenge 158 - Winter / Spring is live and we would love to see all your wonderful creations.
Please join us for the fun and we have lovely Sponsors for our Challenges.


Our Sponsor for Challenge 158 is Bugaboo stamps



Here's my card for Challenge 158.
I received this cute Peeker Winter Friends image from Bugaboo Stamps
to create something for the Challenge.
I have colored the image in with Copic markers. 
All products are listed below.

This winter is really weird! We have one day of snow, the next day we had rain and all the snow was gone. If we like to see the snow you have to go to the Alps. Yesterday and today we have two lovely days with sunshine. But we expected some rain over the weekend again. This is the first winter in a long time that we have not snowed. 


Products used:

💝 Copic markers: SKIN - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04
OWL - W3, W5, E04
TEDDY - E35, E55, E25
HAIR - E59, E25, E35
PENGUIN - W7, W5, W3, Y38, YR07, YR04
MITTENS - Y38, YR07, YR04, 
SNOWBALLS - C1, C2, B00
BACKGROUND - B00

💝 Snow - Glitter - Stickles - Crystal
💝 Scrapbooking paper - Bo Bunny - Midnight Frost
💝 Die cuts from my Stash

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle