Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 3 January 2020

Monday Morning Coffee

Hello everyone,

I hope you all have a great start to the new year.
Wishing everyone a Happy and Healthy 2020.

Challenge 157 is live on Scrapping4funChallenges.
The theme is Anything Goes.

Our Sponsor is OddballArt stamps


I received this cute image

I decided this image will be just great for the cover of my Notebook.
The sentiments are also with the image.
I placed the Monday Morning sentiment on the cup in Photoshop.

I used Zig brush markers, Prisma Colours pencils, Oxide inks.
I also used some PanPastel.

When I created the background I first thought oh boy this is a mess. But I love the outcome.


With the plastic cover from the notebook over the image.



Products Used:

💝 Zig Brush Markers: Background - Orange - Light carmine, orange, 
Yellows - Bright yellow, yellow, lemon yellow
Green - Yellow-green
Cup: Blue - haze blue, Persian blue, Cobalt blue, blue
Shirt: Red - carmine red, geranium red
Eyes: Green - Yellow-green, Pale green, May green
Lips: Red - Carmine red
Skin: Pale pink, light pink
Hair: Browns - Light brown, Oatmeal, Brown, Beige

💝 Prismacolor Premier pencils: I used some blues on the cup for shadows. 
Browns in her hair

💝 Oxide Inks: I used some orange, yellow, and green Oxide inks on the background.
Yellow - Fossilized amber
Orange - spiced marmalade
Green - lucky clover, cracked pistachio

💝PanPastel: I used dark blue PanPastel to frame the page.
💝 Gems from my stash - I bought them in a crafty shop
💝 CraftEmotions - easy connect craft tape (to stick the image on my page in the notebook)

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Renate
      Thank you for your visit and lovely comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. This is really sweet. Love how the background makes the image pop.
    Hugs, Hanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanna, thank you for your visit and lovely comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Stopping in to leave some blog love! Super cute notebook cover! I just love what all that paper texture has done for your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca, thank you for your visit and lovely comment.
      I love how the background turned out!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle