Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 20 December 2019

Blessed Christmas

Hello everyone,

We have a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.
I can not believe this year is over!
Challenge 156 is the last Challenge for this year before we start
in the New Year. Looking forward to all the things happening in 2020.

I wish all my Crafty friends a 
Blessed Christmas and a Healthy and Happy New Year.

The Theme for Challenge 156 is Christmas


The Winner for Challenge 156 will receive lovely images from our
Sponsor for this Challenge Di's Digi Stamps


I have created a few Christmas Cards

Here is my DT Creation for Challenge 156. I used Bo Bunny Noel's paper.
I die cut the Reindeer and decided to keep it White.
I used a stamp for my Sentiment.


I have die-cut the scenery out and also my frame.
I used Distress Oxide for the background.
The Sentiment is also a stamp


The white is cards I bought with the lovely embossing.
I used an MFT stamp for the Christmas tree.
The sentiment JOY is also a stamp from MFT stamps.



Products used:

💝 Bo Bunny Scrapbooking paper - Noel
💝 Embellishments from my stash
💝 Die cuts 
💝 Frame die-cut - Crealies
💝 Stamps - Sentiment Joy - My Favorite Things
💝 Stamps - Christmas tree - My Favorite Things
💝 German Stamps - efco creative emotions
💝 Cards - from my stash
💝 Distress Oxide - On the Liebe Weihnachtsgrüsse card - Oxide - wilted violet, seedless preserves, worn lipstick
💝 On the 3 Joy cards - Green: Lucky Clover, peeled paint
Blue: Salty ocean, faded jeans, peacock feathers
Red: fired brick, candied apple, abandoned coral
Purple/pink: wilted violet, seedless preserves, worn lipstick

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle