Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 17 January 2020

Gold Creative friends

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your comments. 
I still can't comment on my own blog.  
My husband will have a look at everything this weekend and hopefully, I can comment again.

I started to create some gifts for my Creative Friends last year and didn't have the chance to finish them. I am now busy creating them all.

I created this little Brag book or Notebook for Lia.
I used an LFL kit that I still had from 2018. 
Each page had also a pocket pull-out.
I saw this cute idea on Maymaymadeit Youtube Channel

Each little book is about 10,5 x 8,5 cm









Each page with a pull out 


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle