Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Tuesday 25 January 2011

Resolutions of the Blog Hop

Resolution#8 - Bev

We have to use a black and white photo, blue and yellow embellishments, and a Let's Scrap sketch to create a layout.

This photo is of my husband and his sister. I'm not sure about the year but I think it was 1967.

This is my single Layout from Let's Scrap sketch 4-14-10



Resolution#9 - Mandy

Laughter is the Best Medicine. The challenge was to scrap something that makes you smile or laugh and make sure to add some journalling so that you can look at this year from now and reminisce what was making you smile or crack up.

When my daughter was a little girl she always sat moving her feet and hands endlessly. Now after about 20 years she is a good dancer. Must be all the exercises of turning her little feet and hands. LOL...

This is my single Layout from the Let's Scrap sketch 12-29-10



Resolution#13 - Dawn

We must make a Layout with a Let's Scrap sketch, using Cardstock only (no patterned paper allowed)
I made this layout of my sister-in-law's son Marcel. They took this photo in 2009 when they were in Cape Town.

This is my single layout from the Let's Scrap sketch 12-8-10


Thank you for your visit.
Be Happy Be Creative



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle