Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Sunday 23 January 2011

Resolutions of the Blog Hop

Resolution#1 Betty Ann

Pick a favorite layout in the Let's Scrap Photo Gallery and Scraplift it. Make sure to tell why it's a favorite, what you scrap lifted from it.

I scrap lifted this sketch LS131 on December 23 from Let's Scrap because of the Christmas tree. I just love Christmas trees with a lot of snow on them. I placed one of the Christmas trees that we took on a Christmas market in December 2010.

This is my single Layout.


This is my double layout


Resolution #2 - Kristin 
This is a beautiful color challenge, I love the colors. We must use at least 3 colors on our layouts and one of the Let's Scrap sketches.
Here is my Layout from Let's Scrap sketch Is117.


I normally do double Layouts so here is my double layout. The second page is a Let's Scrap sketch Challenge5


Resolution #3 - Beth

Use at least 3 different patterned papers and some stitching. It can be hand sewing, machine stitching, or "pen stitching". 
I used hand sewing on the name and the date. 
This is my single Layout from Let's Scrap sketch Is106


Resolution #4 - Cori

Use a Let's Scrap sketch to create a scrapbook layout or card that contains a list. Any type of list will do!

I made this layout of my daughter and her friend. Still waiting for the photo so I will place this layout again when the Layout is ready with the photo. I made my list with the words. "He loves me, he loves me not". Can you remember the days that we pull of all the petals on the flowers with the words "he loves me, he loves me not"?

This is my single layout from Let's Scrap sketch LS130 December 9


My double layout also from LS130 December 9


A close-up



Resolution #5 - Carolina

Make a layout or card using a Let's Scrap sketch and you can't open any new packs of ANYTHING when making it. This was a challenge for me. I have this paper for years but every time when I looked at the paper I thought, what will I do with this paper. Well, this is what I did. Whooo-hoo...this paper is gone now. LOL.....
This is my single layout from Let's Scrap sketch nsd5


Resolution #6 - Roulien

Use Let's Scrap sketch 1-20-10 and create a card or layout for or about Valentine's day.
I made this layout of my brother's two little children. Adriani the little girl was born last year and I saw them now a year ago. I can't wait when my brother placed some photos on Facebook so that I can see them. They are so sweet.
This is my single layout from Let's Scrap sketch 1-20-10


Resolution #7 - Kristie

Banner Challenge - Use one of the sketches from Let's Scrap and use a banner somewhere on the layout. I love cows and when I saw this baby grow I bought them for my brother's little boy. This is when Ignus was a baby. 
This is my single layout from Let's Scrap sketch 10-13-10.


Now of to scrapping still 8 to go!!!!

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle