Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 27 January 2011

Resolutions of the Blog Hop


Resolution#12 - Debby

Using a Let's Scrap sketch make a card or layout with eyelets on it. 
Oh, and I don't like working with eyelets so much.....

I am so glad for Facebook it makes it easy for us that live so far away. There I can get all the photos of my brother and the family. They were in Des 2010 in Kwazulu Natal, South Africa for the Holidays. I have beautiful photos of the little ones on the beach playing in the sand. When I am finished with the Resolution I am going to start Scrapping to beach photos.

This is my single layout of the Let's Scrap sketch 3-17-10 Season sketches


Whooooo-hoooooo....  3 to go!!!!!!

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle