Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 1 May 2024

Wedding

Hello everyone,

The new Challenge on Scrapping4funChallenges is live. The theme is Wedding/Anniversary.
The Design Team and I are looking forward to seeing you and joining us in the fun!

I have created a double Scrapbooking page for my Design Team creations. The layout is from my son-in-law. I create all the pages "flat" with no bulk. I have to take the Wedding album overseas to my Daughter and her husband. We will add some extra things when they receive the album and on the empty spaces, they can write something of what they have experienced on that day. 

Products used
💝 Brown and Ochre plain scrapbooking paper (Stash)
💝 The background paper - Dress My Craft - Dream Door Collection Pack
💝 The autumn piece: Stamperia - Romantic Collection - Our Way
💝 Ephemera: Stamperia - Romantic Collection - Our Way

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages and B.paper,love all the pictures.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your visit and lovely comment! Have a great week.
      Hugs Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle