Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 1 May 2024

Faith, Hope, Love - Mini Album Mania

 Hello everyone, 

The new Challenge for Mini Album Mania is live.
You can create a 6x6 mini album and not less than 3 pages.
For my Design Team creation, I have created this 6x6 album.
I have created 4 pages and a little bookmark.
I have also created 2 extra cards.

The images are from my collection on my Ko-Fi Shop.
I am still new to this, but I love new Challenges.
Please feel free to visit my Ko-Fi Shop.
My Album, bookmark, and two cards.
The Album cover
Page 1 -  Faith
Page 2 - Hope
Page 3 - Love
On the front page, I have a tucked-in with a cute Bookmark.
Here are my two cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle