Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 1 September 2023

Mini Album Mania - September - Creativity

Hello everyone,
I am a Design Team member for the new Mini Album Mania Blog
If you want to learn more about this challenge, come join us and have some fun!
I have decided to use up a lot of my stash for these mini-albums.
I have created a handbag mini album. 
I have decorated all the pages inside the handbag album differently. 
Each page is one of the things I love to create or to do. 
This is inside when you open the album.
πŸ’ Scrapbooking Paper - Bo Bunny - Primrose
πŸ’ Flowers - 49 and Market - Blossom Blends
πŸ’ Distress Ink - Ground Espresso
πŸ’ Handbag album - not sure, I have this for years in my stash
πŸ’ Brads - stash
πŸ’ Ribbon - stash
This is the first page
My 2nd double page is all about Scrapbooking.
πŸ’ Scrapbooking Paper: Photo Play - Crafting with my Gnomies
πŸ’ Ribbon - Stash
πŸ’ Plain Card stock - Stash
3rd page
Crochet and Knit
πŸ’ Scrapbooking Paper: Photo Play - Crafting with my Gnomies
πŸ’ Stickers - Photo Play - Crafting with my Gnomies
πŸ’ Wool - Stash
I crocheted the green string and knit a small white strip.
4th Page
Paint / Mixed media
πŸ’ Acrylic Paint - Red, Brown, Ochre, Gold, Green Light and Dark, Blue light and Dark, White, Black, 
πŸ’ Uni Posca Markers Green Light and dark, White, Black, Red
πŸ’ Stencil - Poppy - Donna Downey 
πŸ’ Stencil - Mini Microbial - The Crafters Workshop
5th page
Photography
My husband and I love taking pictures. 
I love Autumn with its vibrant colors, 
and taking a stroll in the woods and breathing the refreshing misty air.  
πŸ’ Stamp - Bo Bunny - Mama Razzi. clear stamp
πŸ’ Stamp - Camera and words - Stash
πŸ’ Tim Holtz idea-ology Remnant Rubs - TH93057 "Flim strip"
πŸ’ Scrapbooking paper - Bo Bunny - Mama Razzi
6th page
Sewing
When I was younger πŸ˜‚, I loved to sew clothes and curtains.
At this moment I use my sewing machine for something 
I have to fix it and also for my Scrapbooking.
Who would thought someday we would sew on Scrapbooking paper?
πŸ’ Scrapbooking paper - Carta Bella - Craft & Create
πŸ’ Stickers - Carta Bella - Craft & Create
πŸ’ Button - Stash
7th page
Embroidery / Stitching
When I have the time, I love to do embroidery. 
πŸ’ Scrapbooking paper - Photo Play - Crafting with my Gnomies
πŸ’ Plain Card stock - Stash
πŸ’ Stitching on a small piece of T-shirt, that I wrap around a round card stock and some bubble wrap. 
8th page
Baking and Cooking
I love to bake and cook. 
I love to try new recipes out. 
πŸ’ The Baking paper is from my Stash. I am not sure from whom it is.
I made a little lift page where I can write something.
πŸ’ The Cooking page - The images are from ShamanlwoArt - Watercoloring cooking on Etsy
πŸ’ Charms - I used two small charms on the side of the page. 
9th and last page
I placed a picture of myself with a coffee theme. 
My favorite drinks are Frappuccinos and Hot Chocolate.
πŸ’ Scrapbooking paper: Echo Park - Coffee and Friends
πŸ’ Stencil - Memory Box - Ring + Puddle

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous mini album,love the hanbag and all the textured pages,pics and embellishments-brilliant
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your visit and lovely comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Fabulous album, Rachelle! The outside is so beautiful, and the inside is so full of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, thank you for your visit and lovely comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Totally in love with your mini album! Every page has so much detail to feast the eyes upon! So happy to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leslie, thank you for your visit and lovely comment! Happy to be on your team! Have a great week! Hugs Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle