Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 15 September 2023

Birds #2 September

Hello everyone,

Where is the time going! I can not believe we are nearly in October. 
The Unique Art Expressions Challenge blog has a new Challenge. 
The September Challenge is to Add a Bird or Birds to your creation.  You can create Mixed media pages, Journals, Notebooks, Canvas, Wall Art, or ATCs.
Come have a look and join us in the fun!
Our lovely sponsor for the September Challenge is 
The lovely Clip art - Image the Design Team received.
My page is from thick A4 cardstock. I folded the page in half for a double page. 
I have placed some Modge Podge on the cardstock crinkled the brown paper and glued it on the page.
I have some musical note pages and used a piece to place behind the bird. I also used a small doily and placed it behind the bird. I used a sunburst stencil and yellow archival ink to go over the yellow sunburst stripes. The stencil with the patterns I used more on the button of the page. 
I have printed the page with the images and cut them out. I have resized some of the images and flipped the small bird in my photo program.  After everything was dry I used a Faber Castel big brush marker and went around all the images. I used a black marker for the borders and also around some of the images. 
Close up
Products used
💝 Mod Podge Matte
💝 Background paper - Brown Paper. Music note paper and a Doily
💝 Digi images from Always Gratefulx2
💝 Stencil - Texture Shine
💝 Stencil - Pattern (stash)
💝 Distress ink - Vintage photo
💝 Archival Ink - fossilized amber
💝 Uni Posca Marker - Black, White, and Coral Pink
💝 Faber Castell Pitt big brush - Nougat
💝 White Gelly pen
💝 Staedtler permanent marker - Black M
💝 I am Creative pen - Black - 0.2, 0.3

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous journal spread and love the colourful quirky birds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your visit and lovely comment! Have a great week! Hugs Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle