Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 31 March 2022

March - mmmalteredcardplay - Sweet

 Hello everyone,

Here is my March Card play.

I will add the videos later. I was tested positive for Covid yesterday and I am not feeling very good!

You can follow Cat Hand on Youtube for more details. For 2022 Cat has a #mmmalteredcardplay in her video she explains what you have to do. If you like to join in the fun go and visit Cat Hand Youtube Channel.


MMMALTEREDCARDPLAY - Mixed Media Morsels Altered Card Play

We have a Theme, Technique, Add-Ons, and extra credit for our play card.


The theme is Sweet, I used an old calendar and cut the pugs out. 

For the technique, scrape paint - I scrape some of the paint on my napkin and the pull-out tag.

For the add-ons - I used a button and a heart brad.

For the extra credit, I add a napkin - from my stash


I will post my video later when I feel better!

Have a great week and thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle