Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 31 March 2022

February - mmmalteredcardplay - Ocean / Beach

 Hello everyone,

I am a bit late with my February Card play but I finished it with the March Card play.
I will add the videos later. I was tested positive for Covid yesterday and I am not feeling very good!
You can follow Cat Hand on Youtube for more details. For 2022 Cat has a #mmmalteredcardplay in her video she explains what you have to do. If you like to join in the fun go and visit Cat Hand Youtube Channel.

MMMALTEREDCARDPLAY - Mixed Media Morsels Altered Card Play
We have a Theme, Technique, Add-Ons, and extra credit for our play card.


For the Theme of Ocean/Beach, I used an old calendar and cut the turtle out. I used an old magazine for the blue background.

For the technique, draw or doodle something - I doodled some water bubbles and the frame.

For the add-ons, I used brown craft paper

I have torn the craft paper

For the extra credit, I add a cup - Echo Park paper - Sticker


I will post my video later when I feel better!
Have a great week and thank you for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle