Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 11 June 2021

Art Journal with Acryl Studio paint #194

 Hello everyone,

For my DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges, I have created another Mixed Media page. Hope you will join us in the fun!

Video

Our Challenge for the next two weeks is Anything Goes with an Animal - (add an animal on your creations).


Our Sponsor for Challenge 194 is 


I received this Lovely Image - Kindness from IkesArt

I created a page in my Scrapping4funChallenge Art Journal book.
All the products I have used are listed below.

I traced the heart out on Scrapbooking paper and cut the animal image out. After I colored the animals in with Copic markers I glued the animals back on the heart background as the original image



The video I created for this Art Journal page


Products used:


🌸 Copic Markers: Pink - RV10, RV02, + E000 nails

🌸 Skin - E000, E21, E04, E11, E50, E00

🌸 Cat - W3, 5, 7

🌸 Rabit - C2, 5, 7, 9

🌸 Dog and Squirrel - E57, 37, 29, 35, 49

🌸 Eyes - YG00, 03, 06

🌸 White Jelly Roll 05

🌸 Fineliner - Art&Design

🌸 Distress marker - pumice stone

🌸 Scrapbooking paper - Karen Marie Klip

🌸 Acryl studio paint - Fleshtint, Fluorescent Pink, and Copper

🌸 Ideo-ology - Remnant Rubs - Tim Holtz

🌸 I am Creative - Stickerbook gold

🌸 SimonSayStamp - Kind Flowers set

🌸 Stencil - Geo Explosion - TCW - Dots

🌸 Gesso - White - Liquitex

🌸 Faber Castell big brush markers - Nougat, Magenta bright, Deep scarlet red

🌸 One4all marker - white

🌸 Wink of Stella - GL White, GL Green, GL White

🌸 Distress paint - barn door

🌸 Adirondack Earthtones - pitch-black - Ranger

🌸 Wood stamp - Hero Arts - manuscript background


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing page ! Awesome colouring and a beautiful background :-)
    Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ike, thank you for your visit and lovely comment! Thank you for your your Sponsorship!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle