Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 28 May 2021

Art Journal with Distress spray stain #193

Hello everyone, 

I can not believe we are nearly halfway through this year! Time is flying!

For my DT work at Scrapping4funChallenges, I create an Art Journal page for my @scrapping4funchallengesartjournalpages.

The new Challenge and Theme at Scrapping4funChallenges is "Male/Fathers day/Masculine.



Our lovely sponsor for this Challenge is 


I love my Art Journal this year for my DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
For my page, I used Distress Spray Stains and a few other mixed media products.
All the products are listed below. 
I also used some older stamps from Julie Nutting and enjoy creating this page.
Here is a video tutorial for this page.
I would love it if you give it a like and if you want to subscribe to my Youtube channel.



Products used:

πŸ’ Stampers Anonymous - Perfect plaids, Ledger script
πŸ’ Stamps - Your next stamp - Fun Faces
πŸ’ Stamps - Technique Tuesday - Dear Time
πŸ’ Stamps My mind's eye - Arrows and Muschtace 
πŸ’ Stamp - Julie Nutting - Cling Stamp 1 Adam, Business casual
πŸ’ Wink of Stella - GL Brown, GL Orange
πŸ’ One4all - acrylic - white
πŸ’ Signal white
πŸ’ I am Creative - Fineliner - Art&Design
πŸ’ Distress marker - gathered twigs
πŸ’ Copics - Hair - E29. E18, E35 - SKIN - E000, E04, E21, E11
πŸ’ Faber Castell Pitt Big brush marker - Nougat
πŸ’ Edding - Bronze
πŸ’ Glue - white glue
πŸ’ Distress Spray stain - carved pumpkin, mermaid lagoon, ground espresso
πŸ’ Chippies - Clock, Puzzle pieces - stash
πŸ’ Quote - with Dymo Tetra Tag
πŸ’ Multi medium matte - Ranger
πŸ’ Texture paste opaque Matte - Ranger
πŸ’ Stencils - Burlap - Tim Holtz - Alphabet crumbled - Memory Box
πŸ’ Paper - stash

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle