Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 25 February 2021

Baby cards with Graphic 45 paper

 Hello everyone,

I created 4 Baby cards with Graphic 45 paper - 2012 Collection - Little Darlings.

The blue, cream, and other cardstock are from my stash. The pretty blue and pearl square of special paper I had so long in my stash and it fit perfectly on these cards. 

The first card is an A6 size, and I have cut the one-sheet paper up and the little images I have used for the centerpieces of the cards. I also have these cute baby brads in my stash and use some baby bottles and baby hand brads on the cards.


The second card with the special pearly paper that I have layered behind the image. 
I have used 2 baby hand brads in pink on this card.


This image is just adorable! 
I used the blue special paper behind the image and the blue baby hand brads.


I had some paper pieces over and created the fourth card. I used pearl gems.


Here is the Video to the Cards


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle