Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 19 February 2021

Art Journal Page with Gelatos - #186 + Video

 Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a lovely week! 

I am so happy today, I found some Craft stuff at Aldi that I want to try out and some Acrylic paint in 8 different colors and 6 Colors with the colors Crystal, Gold, pearl, aluminum, satin, and structure. I can not wait to create some Mixed media with these colors.

I also bought 30 piece Gel pens, 12 piece Graphicpencils, and 12 colors Artline supreme Brush Pens Watercolors. These items were a bargain and I love bargains. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I will add the items to my products list when I used some of them.

For this week's post, I created a Mixed Media Art Journal page with Gelatos for my Design Team creation.

Scrapping4funChallenges new Challenge theme is Anything Goes.



Our lovely Sponsor is AllDressedUp stamps


I received the lovely Digi image - Love my Home

I used Gelatos for my background with a Stencil - Texture Shine from Memory Box.
I also have this stamp set from Woodware Craft Collection clear magic singles - Three Houses
I bought this stamps set a long time ago and always want to use it. I love how the page turns out with the Digi image and the house's stamp set. I have also created a video for this page.
This Art Journal is only for my Scrapping4funChallenges Design Team creations. I decided this year to create most of my Challenges in an Art Journal. This is something I do for myself and can keep it to go back and see what I have used in each Page or creation.



Products used:
๐Ÿ’ Alcohol inks: Art & Designs - Sepia, Mahagony, Spring green, pale green, apricot, lightning yellow, slate grey, pastel blue, napoleon blue
๐Ÿ’ Distress Ink: Tim Holtz - Tumbled glass
๐Ÿ’ Gelatos: Faber Castell - Coral, blue, green, gold, brown, black. yellow, white
๐Ÿ’ Bo Bunny scrapbooking paper - Welcome Home
๐Ÿ’ Liquitex Gesso - White
๐Ÿ’ Golden gel mediums - soft gel gloss
๐Ÿ’ Faber Castell big brush markers: Nougat, dark chrome yellow, may green, chromium green opaque
๐Ÿ’ Stencil: Memory Box - Texture shine
๐Ÿ’ Archival ink: Black
๐Ÿ’ Date stamp - Trodat
๐Ÿ’ Dorland's Wax - medium
๐Ÿ’ Stamp: Woodware Craft Collection - Clear Magic - Singles - Three houses

Video to this Art Journal Page


Thank you for your visit, please subscribe and follow!
Be Happy Be Creative

2 comments:

  1. I just LOVE how you put the heart behind the homes, so cleverly designed. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie, thank you for your lovely comment and visit!
      Have a great day
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle