Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 23 October 2020

Lovely Autumn #178

 

Hello everyone, 

This is my favorite time of year! 

I love the smell and the beautiful colors of the leaves!

I have added some photos from the Woods near us!

It is so beautiful with the colored leaves and fog! We love to walk here, it is so peaceful!

***********

We have a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.

Theme - Autumn

Our lovely Sponsor for this Challenge is 

OddballArt


For my DT Creation, I received this cute image from OddballArt.

Digi image - Kawaii Big Eye Girl Shannon No. 232

I colored the image in with Copic markers and fussy cut her out!

I have some paper over from I kit I bought in Sept 2019, and the paper fits the image so lovely. I used some of 49 and Market pretty flowers and pearls from my stash.

I used Acrylic paint for the leaves.



Products used:

💝 Flowers - 49 and Market (stash)
💝 Gold words - I am stickers
💝 Papers - LFL kit Sept 2019 (stash)
💝 Acrylic Paint - Green Gold Opal Magic
💝 Pearl gems - stash
💝 Small leave stickers - stash
💝 Copic markers - Skin - E04, 11, 000, 21
Hair - E08, 35, 25, 00, 37
Bone - E29, 49
Makeup - YG03
Shirt - YG03, 95, 00, 67, 63
Lips - R02, 05, 27
Eyes - G02, 07

Click on the link for our video! 










Be Happy Be Creative

2 comments:

  1. wow stunning card and most beautiful photos...so peaceful.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annie, thank you for your visit and lovely comment!
      I love this time of year!
      Have a great weekend
      hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle