Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Saturday 10 October 2020

Christmas cards

 Hello everyone, 

I can not believe that this year is almost over. I think most of us just can not wait for 2020 to be over and done with. I really hope and Pray that 2021 will be a better year for everyone.

While I was busy with some of my DT Creations I went through my stash and I found "ALL MY STICKERS". Who doesn't have a box or drawer full of stickers? 😂

I found all Sentiments in my stash and then I saw the stickers that would just be great for the cards!

I have bought some Wink of Stella Brush markers a long time ago, but the Colored brushes I do not use as much! I decided to create with the blue one and see what comes out! I just scribbled on the card! First I thought, Mmmmm what a mess, but when I add the Christmas trees and ribbon on,  I really like the card! 


For this card, I used the mistletoes stickers, and the sentiment I found in my stash! The gems are also from my stash. I used some dark green and red card stock for the banner!


This was a fun card and my table was full of colors from the color splashing! Yes, I know I have to use a box or something but if you are on a go with your Craft mojo then JUST PLAY and have fun! The stickers are from the same sheet as all the other stickers and the sentiment was with the other sentiments I have found! The dotted stickers was also in my stash! I used some green pearl gems and Red card stock for below the Sentiment. 


When I saw this Boots I love to use this sentiment with the stickers. I used my round punch to punch a red and silver circle out. I used some silver below the red sentiment! Some red gems and green splashes.


The snow family card! I used my Distress inks for the background and for some shadow I used moved lawn. I did some water splashes and stick the snow family on. Love my snow family!


Products used:
💝 Wink of Stella - GL Blue 030
💝 Stickers - Stash
💝 Ribbons - Stash
💝 Card stock - Stash
💝 Gems - Stash
💝 Silver card stock - Tim Holtz
💝 Snow family - Rayher (stash)
💝 Frohe Weihnachten - stickers
💝 Distress inks - Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Mermaid Lagoon, Moved Lawn

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle