Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 14 August 2020

I am...#173

Hello everyone,

a New Challenge has started at Scrapping4funChallenges.
The theme is Anything Goes


Our lovely Digi sponsor is The Paper Shelter


We received this cute Digi image

Here is my DT Creation

I decided to create a new Journal that I can use in 2021 for my DT Stuff.
I used a hardcover journal and decided to make a Mixed media cover.
This cute image from The Paper Shelter was just too cute not to use on the cover.
I will post all the projects that I have used in the Product list below.

I have painted the cover with Black Gesso. Then I used the stencil with white gesso.
I have sprayed with some Distress Spray Stains. I also use different Distress Paint colors. Glitter paste and Matallique paints.
The Laser cut board shapes are all from 49 and Market.
The "I am", blessed, strong, enough, loved words are from a Scrapbooking paper kit.
I am looking forward to 2021...Don't you!!


I have print the colored image on thicker Glossy Photo paper.
I want the image to really stand out and be shining. 
For some white high lights and splashes, I used a "White edding marker"!
For some dept on some of the words, I use a Faber Castell Big Brush marker!

Close up


Close up


Close up


Product used:

πŸ’ Hardcover Notebook
πŸ’ Distress Spray Stain - Carved pumpkin, ground espresso
πŸ’ Distress Paint - Antiqued bronze, wild honey, spiced marmalade
πŸ’ Bo Bunny - Copper glitter paste
πŸ’ Prima Marketing - acrylic paint - opal magic - green gold
metallique pure sunshine
metallique fresh orange
metallique gold rush
πŸ’ Ranger - White Gesso
πŸ’ Ranger - Black Gesso
πŸ’ Golden Soft Gel (Gloss) gel medium
πŸ’ 49 and Market - Laser cut board shapes - Happy Moments
πŸ’ Scrapbooking kit - I am 
πŸ’ Stencil - Stash
πŸ’ White edding marker
πŸ’ Faber Castell - Big Brush marker - Cobalt blue

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle