Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 28 August 2020

Add a Bicycle #174

Hello everyone,

a new Challenge has started at Scrapping4funChallenges.
The theme is Add a Bicycle (or anything on wheels)


Our Sponsor is


I created two cards.
The first card I have created for my Design Team creation.
I had this lovely postcard for a while and thought I will use it to create a card.
I have used some gems on the bows and the thank you is Shrink Film - White - Graphic Arts.
I used pink and Navy card stock from my stash.
I used a Thank you stamp from KaiserCraft - Bombay sunset. 
The sentiment shrink when you heat the Shrink film.


For my second card, I stamped the little bicycle. 
I used watercolor paper and my Zig clean brush markers.
The colors used are - Orange, Yellow, Black, Blue-grey, Mid brown, Otal meal, light green, pale green, green, light violet, violet, cobalt blue, Persian blue.
The YAY! stamp is from Waffle Flower! “Cruising through life"
The bicycle stamp is from Lawn Fawn and I use white embossing powder.


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle