Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 8 May 2020

Busy Mom

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well!
At Scrapping4funChallenges we have a new Challenge.
The theme is Ladies.


The Sponsor for this Challenge is 


For my DT Creation, I received this cute image
I have printed the image on Copic marker paper. For the colors on the background, I have used Oxide Inks. After the ink was dry I then colored the image with Copic markers.
For the MOM sentiment, I used some Glossy Accents.


Products used:

💝 Copics: Skin - E11, E04, E21
Yellows - Y17, Y38, Y08
Blue - B99, 05, 02, 00
Grey - C1, 2, 3
Brown - E17, 25, 35
Green - G99, 05, 07
Pink - R00, 29, 81, 32, 85

💝 Oxide Inks: Twisted Citron, Salty ocean, worn lipstick, fossilized amber
💝 Wink of Stella
💝 Glossy Accents
💝 Gems - stash
💝 Ribbon - stash
💝 Card stock - stash

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

5 comments:

  1. So fun. I love this image as it so just screams “mom”
    Literally and figuratively. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Candi, thank you for your lovely comment and visit!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Hi Rachelle, what a nice card you’ve made, I love it.
    Thanks for you’re reaction on my blog.
    Hugs, Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wilma, thank you for your lovely comment and visit!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Hi Meharuma, thank you for your lovely comment and visit!
    Hugs
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle