Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 24 April 2020

Distress Ink carousel

Hello everyone,

a new Challenge is at Scrapping4funChallenges.


The theme is 
Use die cuts/embossing folders

The Sponsor for this Challenge is



For my DT Creation, I created these Distress Ink "drawers".
I have cut the drawers out with my Silhouette Cameo
This was my first try, I will do some changes for my next one.
I want to create one for my Distress Oxide inks 

This is the top. I have measured the Carousel and created a little
box on top for my small Archival inks and my Ink applicators.
  

I have cut 44 "drawers". 
Then folded them and stack and glue them together.
On the sides, I have used Bo Bunny paper to decorate. 
On the top where I place the box, I 
have used some lovely lace to round it off. 
At the bottom, I placed 4 wooden balls for the 
carousel to stand on.


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

4 comments:

  1. Awesome storage solution project, Rachelle!! This is a lovely addition for your craft work space! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca, yes I love this solution! I am going to create one for my Oxide Inks also!
      Thank you for your visit and comment!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. I saw this on the challenge blog and had to come and say - WOW! WOW! WOW! This is just incredible, GREAT project and beautiful too.
    Keep safe and well.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith, thank you for your visit and your lovely comment!
      Have a great weekend and keep safe.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle