Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 25 October 2019

Naughty or Nice

Hello everyone,

the Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges is live.
The theme is Anything Goes.



The Lovely Sponsor is


I received this cute image

For my DT creation, I decided to create a card with this Naughty face, Kitty.
I do not have a Cat but my friends who do have cats always talk about their Cats messing up the Christmas tree. I thought ok she looks a bit peed-off because of all the presents and no tree yet.

Here's my card

I colored the Kitty in with Copic Markers and cut her out.
The Scrapbooking papers are from Bo Bunny - Blitzen Gifts
LfL peel-offs for some bling
Nuvo Drops - Caribean Ocean, Liquid Mercury
The white on the hat - Pic Tixx Pluster & LinerPen - White


from the leftover paper, I used the back pattern for this card!
I have cut out 3 of the Ornaments and used them on my card!
Also the Bo Bunny - Blitzen gifts paper
 Red Ribbon from my stash
LfL - gold peel-offs
Red and Blue Stickles
Red and White cardstock from my stash


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle