Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 11 October 2019

Dreaming

Hello everyone,

a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.
The theme is Anything Goes with Warm Colours


Our Sponsor for this Challenge is Ikesart.


I created a tag with the image. 
I used some small roses from my stash.
I have colored the image in with some Copic colors.


This is also for one of my friends on Facebook (Miroslava) who
left me her word "Flowers".

This is the Bible Verse on the back of the tag.

Song of Solomon 2:11-12 (AMP)

11. For behold, the winter past, The rain is over and gone.
12. The flowers appear on the Earth once again; The time for singing
has come, And the voice of the turtledove is heard in our land.


Products used:

💝 Scrapbooking Paper - Bo Bunny - Forever Fall Stipes.
💝 Blue Cardstock - Stash
💝 Black Gems - Stash
💝 Silk flowers - Stash
💝 Leaves - Stash -  The Dusty Attic - Dusty in bloom leaves
💝 Ribbon and Feathers - Stash

Thank you for your visit!
Be Happy Be Creative

4 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful. I love all your added elements. A gorgeous Tag Rochelle. :-)
    Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ike, thank you for your lovely comment and your Sponsorship!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Such a vibrant tag and what a great Scripture to match these 2 together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Becca, thank you for your lovely comment and welcome!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle