Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 15 March 2019

Scrapping4funChallenges Challenge 136 Bright Happy Colours

Hi everyone

our new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges is live.
The theme is Happy Bright Colours - Challenge 136


Our lovely Sponsor for Challenge 136 is


I received this cute Digi image for my DT creations.


I used the coloured image and print two images out for my card.
I did go over the image with some Copic colours.


For the background, I used some Alcohol ink. 
And some Glossy Accents on the lips. The girls should have a gloss on their lips. 🤪


I used lace I received as a gift from Tina Z, one of my Creative Friends


Here's a short video only with pictures. I had to use the Alcohol ink in another room.



Products used:

💝Digi image - Betta Fish Crowntail

💝Red and Green Cardstock from my Stash
💝Yupo paper
💝Glossy Accents 
💝Clear Drop stones - stash
💝Deco Foil - Ocean blue - I craft
💝Alcohol ink - Meadow, Terra Cotta, Red Pepper, Lemonade

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

2 comments:

  1. Amazing alcohol ink background and fantastic painted fishes. I like your colorful card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you for your visit and lovely comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle