Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 29 March 2019

Flower square 137

Hello everyone

a new Challenge is added to Scrapping4funChallenges.
The theme is Anything Goes


Our Sponsor is Ikesart


I received this lovely Digi image

I coloured the image with Zig Real Brush markers. (Colour Combo in Product list)
I coloured 3 of the Flowers extra in and cut them out. I attach them with mini brads.
I used the Wink of Stella Glitter Clear to go over the flowers.







Products used:

Sizzix tool
Orange card and black card stock - Stash
Scrapbooking Paper - Bo Bunny - Garden girl Poppy
Distress Ink - hickory smoke
3 Brads - stash
Glue dots
Stamp - Cleary besotted - General greetings
Markers - Black topic multi liner
White Hybrid gel pen

Zig clean Real Brush 
Orange - Light orange, Bright yellow, orange
Green - Light green, May green, Pale green
Blue - Haze blue, Cobalt blue
Violet - Lilac, Light Violet
Pink - Pale pink, Light pink, pink

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

1 comment:

  1. That is really beautiful. Such gorgeous colour choices.
    Thank you for using my digi and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all. =^..^=
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle