Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 14 September 2018

Under the Sea / At the beach


Hi everyone,

it's time for another fun Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.
The Theme for Challenge 124 is 
Under the Sea / At the Beach


Our Sponsor is 


The Digi image I have received is the lovely

I colored her in with my Copic markers. The flower and the leaves and chippie behind the mermaid are from 49 and Market. The lighthouse I can not remember from which company. I used some old stickers up with the fishes. My fond is AlphaRope.
I am busy with our Cruise Album and this is going to be the first page in our Album.


Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle