Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 28 September 2018

Cottage Life - Cards


Hello everyone,

It's time for a new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges.

The theme is Anything Goes.
If you like to join us in the fun please follow the link.



The Sponsor is




I have created a few cards with these lovely papers Cottage Life
from 49 and Market.
Some of them I have cut the papers to fit my card!

This card I have created with the Cutout sheet. 
You receive 5 lovely pictures and some smaller pics. 
I also used them and cut them out.


I used some Glossy Accents on the flowers.
The pink card stock I have in my stash.


Another one from the Cutout paper sheets pictures I have used. I have mounted the picture
on some navy blue and red cardstock. The lovely red paper is one of the paper sheets.



I have cut the rooster out from the front of the paper pack. 
I love that you can also use these little squares on your products.
Just look at those pretty flowers. 



Products used:

💝49 and Market Scrapbooking paper - 12x12 Collection Pack -
9 Sheets, 1 of Each double-sided patterned paper
Extra Bonus on the backside of the cover sheet
💝49 and Market Flowers - Garden seeds Poppy
💝 Card stock from my stash
💝 Glossy Accents
💝 Gems and twine from my stash

Thank you for your visit

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle