Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 27 November 2015

Best Wishes #55

Hallo daar,

Ons het weer n nuwe "Challenge" op Scrapping4funChallenges.
Dit is Challenge #55 - Use a Digi

Ons het n wonderlike Sponsor

I am so delighted to sponsor this challenge. I absolutely love Art & Crafts! 
I have a bachelor's degree in Fine Arts. But my first drawing lessons were received from my father, he is a painter too.
For many years, I painted portraits, caricatures, and child´s illustrations.
My hope is that you find in my shop graphics that make you smile and inspire you to create many things :)

Esty Shop

Challenge Blog

Facebook Fan Group

Julia Spiri on Pinterest

Julia Spiri on Google+

Ek het die mooiste digi gekies en n kaartjie gemaak.
Ek het baie lank terug n Digi gebruik vir n kaartjie maar ek sal sê hierdie is my eerste Digi wat ek gebruik het. Dit was vir my n Groot "Challenge" gewees. 
Na n hele paar digi's wat ek geprint het op verskillende papier, verskillende markers en inkleur potlode, was die my laaste probeer slag en weet ek sal nog baie moet oefen. 😊 
Is inkleur nie veronderstel om jou rustig te maak nie? Wel, meskien na n paar Digi's maar in hierdie kuns is nog baie om te leer. 

Hier is my DT kaartjie vir Challenge #55
Jy kan die Digi hier vind.


Dankie vir die inloer.
Hop oor na Scrapping4funChallenges en neem deel in die pret.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle