Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 2 March 2011

I can smell Spring!!

Hello everyone,
I think we all had enough of this winter. Actually, I like winter times, but I really can not wait for the beautiful flowers and the birds that chirping in the mornings.


Here are some photos that I took last year at the Blumen Insel Mainau - Germany. We love to go there and see all the beautiful flowers and nature.
When I walk there and saw all the beauty, I just feel a lot closer to my Lord Jesus Christ, and I knew everything is awaiting Spring like a new beginning.

Oooh, I am soooo excited......
I always want to see the Tulips in the Netherlands. Well, we are going at the end of April for a week. Just can not wait.

Here are some of the flowers taken in Germany at the Blumen Insel Mainau.

























I have made this layout with the Bo Bunny - Mamarazzi paper. I love this paper.
The photos are from Autumn with all the Dahlias at the Insel. Also beautiful. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle