Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Sunday 30 January 2011

Whooo-hooo I won my first price

Post from my All my craft Creations blog post.
17 February 2011


Whoo-hoo I have won the Revolution 12 with the Let's Scrap Blog Hop Challenge.
I really can't believe that I won. The challenge was that you used eyelids in your layout or card.
Boy oh boy, how I hate to work with eyelids. I think we all have somewhere eyelids that we forgotten about. Mine was so old I had to dust them off before I could use them. LOL.....





This is the single layout that I have made for the Blog Hop. Oh, and when I scrap I always do double layouts. So this was actually a double challenge for me. Working with eyelids after years and doing single layouts.

I made this layout and thought I enjoyed the Blog Hop but I am so glad I would not have to work with eyelids again. Yey, right, and there I won this challenge. So I feel good because this was really a big challenge for me and the eyelids. LOL.... don't know who has the biggest shock, I to do the challenge with the eyelids or the poor eyelids that was been used after years laying in their box. Shame, poor things.

Thanks again Debby, I am looking forward to receiving my gift.

Hugs
Happy Crafting!!






5 February 2011

Here is this week's Let's Scrap Sketch. 2-2-11


This is my Layout


My brother and my sister-in-law's family on Holiday Des 2010.

Happy Crafting!!




Resolutions of the Blog Hop

Resolution#1 - Betty Anne

I have already made Resolution#1 but I understood the Challenge wrong. So this is my second layout of Resolution#1. The Challenge was to...Pick a favorite layout in the Let's Scrap Photo Gallery and scrap lift it. Make sure to tell us, why it's a favorite, what you scrap lifted from it, and give a link to that layout. Note: you have to use the same sketch as the one you scrap lifted from.
I picked this Layout because of all the layers. I love to work with a lot of layers and sometimes bright colors. The layout is from Scarlett Salamone and her link is: http://letsscrap.ning.com/photo/furever-friends/prev?context=user







This is my Layout



Happy Crafting!!




Resolution#10 - Megan

Trash to Treasure Challenge. Use a leftover item from everyday life (non scrapbooking supply) and a Let's Scrap sketch to make a one or two-page layout.

Last week I have been with my friend for her 50th Birthday. We all had a lovely day around the table with our cups of tea and mmmmmm..... cake and tart. I kept this LO for last because of all the photos and I used the teabag tag for my "leftover".

This is my double Layout of the Let's Scrap sketch 1-12-11



Whooo - oooooo I am finished with the Resolution Layouts. That was so much fun doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle