Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 1 March 2024

Wildlife - Mini album

Hello everyone,

We are kicking off today with a new Challenge at Mini Album Mania.
You can create a mini album not bigger than 6" x 6" and not less than 3 pages.
This is the cover of my album. I didn't place any sentiments or wrote inside of the album yet. 
We are going to South Africa at the end of July and I will take photos and decide what I want to write in my Safari Album.
My first page and you can open the page to place photos inside.
My second page is with the Papagai
My 3rd page is a double page that can flip open and you have double the space to place photos.
My 4th page, place for tags and journaling
My 5th page, can place a big photo and also for journaling.
My 6th page, also for journaling
My last page is for journaling and entry tickets etc...
Products used
💝 Scrapbooking paper - Stamperia - Amazonia
💝 Die cuts - Stamperia - Amazonia
💝 Cardstock - Turquoise - stash
💝 Ribbon - Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle