Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 30 November 2023

November - mmmMisfitmakeoverJournal

Hello everyone,
here is my mmmisfitmakeoverjournal page for November.
The misfit is: Old Clothing
Prompts: Border, Crayons, Scraps, Map
I used an old T-shirt cut the seam off and added it to my border. 
I also used the old clothing on the tag. 
A piece of the map is also on as a border and on the tag. 
I use scraps of paper for the clowds. 
The two digital images are in the Product list. 
I used a white crayon for the raindrops and then used Oxide inks for my background.
Products used
💝 Distress Crayons - Picket fence
💝 Distress Oxide - faded jeans, villainous potion, iced spruce
💝 Distress Ink - ground espresso
💝 Tim Holtz - idea-ology - quotations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle