Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 1 November 2023

Mini Album Mania - November - Autumn fun #2

Hello everyone,
Here is my Design Team project for Mini Album Mania.
You can create a mini album no larger than 6"x 6".
Come and join us in the fun!

I have created this Autumn album and added pictures that my husband and I took last year. 
My Mini album is 6"x5".
I have used Scrapbooking paper, and embellishments from Simple Stories.
I have decorated each page and glued my pictures on the pages.
My husband and I enjoy taking walks in the nearby woods.
This was Milo's first hike in the woods. 
He loved it but was startled when his feet touched the cool water.
"That face says it all - it's freezing, Mom! So cute."
I will write something on this card about what we did on this day!
Products used
๐Ÿ’ Simple Stories - Scrapbooking paper 12x12 collection kit - Simple Vintage Country Harvest
๐Ÿ’ Simple Stories - Bits & Pieces
๐Ÿ’ Simple Stories - Sticker book
๐Ÿ’ Simple Stories - Chipboard Clusters
๐Ÿ’ Simple Stories - Chipboard Frames
๐Ÿ’ Brown Ribbon - Stash
๐Ÿ’ Staedtler permanent marker - M . Brown
๐Ÿ’ Stazon - Timber Brown
๐Ÿ’ Distress Ink - ground espresso

6 comments:

  1. Well done! Your dogs are adorable ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki, thank you for your visit and lovely comment. I am bit late to reply. I had some trouble with my internet. Have a great week. Hugs Rachelle

      Delete
  2. This is amazingly stunningly gorgeous, Rachelle! WOW! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aimeslee, thank you for your visit and lovely comment. Have a great week. Hugs Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Fabulous mini album,love all the beautiful pages and photos.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your visit and lovely comment. Have a great week. Hugs Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle