Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Sunday 1 October 2023

Yummy Fruit #228

 Hello everyone,

The October Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges is now live. 
The theme is Veggies and/or Fruit.
For my Design Team project, I have created a card! I have printed the images I have bought on Etsy from DigitalFileGraphics. Here is the link to the Fruit clipart set. I used Navy and burnt orange cardstock for the background. I have cut the Papaya and Lime out from a second print and stuck it with 3D foam. 
I used Distress Oxide - uncharted mariner around the image.
Twine from my stash and the gold sentiment "Dankeschön" (Thank you).
Closeup 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle