Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Saturday 1 July 2023

225 - Sweet Birthday girl

 Hello everyone, 

the new Challenge for July is life on the Scrapping4funChallenges Blog.
The theme is Birthday.
It is my birthday today and also Scrapping4funChallenges' 10th Birthday. Join us in the fun!

I have created this cute Birthday card for my grandchild. She will turn 6 in August. 
I have used an image from Jar of Whimsy. I printed the image and fuzzy cut the image out. I use Distress Oxide for the background in the colors - 
💝Kitch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, and Twisted Citron.
💝 Stickles - Icicle
💝 Card and envelope from my stash

Thank you for your visit!
Be Happy Be Creative

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful birthday card and love the gorgeous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your visit. I love the images of Jar of Whimsy. Have a great week. Hugs

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle