Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Thursday 29 June 2023

May - mmmMisfitmakeover Journal

 Hello everyone,

here is my creation for the mmmmisfit makeover Journal by Cat Hand.
I have created an Art Journal page with all the prompts given to us.

May Misfit - Clothing Tag ( I used a clothing tag for the info from the Challenge, and I used a foot tag for socks I have bought.
Prompts: Stamp with a "FOUND" item. (I used a spice bottle cup and the feet brads for stamping)
Book text - I have printed a page from my Bible for the background.
Marker - I used a few colors for the writing on the footprint tag.
Washi tape - I used a few stripes of Washi tape on the page and also on the backside of the clothing tag. 

Extra: The brads I have used I placed also on the page.
This is in Afrikaans
Voetspore gedig
by Mary Stevenson

Een nag het ek n droom gehad.
Ek het gedroom dat ek op die strand loop
en gebeure uit my cerlede het voor my afgespeel.
In elke toneel het ek twee rye voetspore in die sand gesien:
myne en die Here sin.

Toe die laaste toneel voor my afspeel, 
het ek teruggekyk na die voetspore in die sand 
en merk toe op dat daar some net een ry spore was.
Dit was telkens gedurende die eensaamste 
en droewigste tye in my lewe!
Dit het my gehinder en ek het gevry:

"Here, toe ek begin het om U te volg, het
U beloof dat U my nooit in die steek sal laat nie.
Hoekom was daar dan net een ry spore gedruende
daardie moeilike tye in my lewe?
Ek kan nie verstaan waarom U,
in die tye wat ek dit die nodigste gehad het,
my verlaat het nie."

Die Here het geantwoord: "My liewe kind!
Ek het jou lief en sal jou nooit verlaat nie.
Die tye wat jy net een ry spore gesien het
was die tye toe Ek jou gedra het."

Thank you for your visit!

2 comments:

  1. Great journal page love the foot tag and little feet brads
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle