Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 15 March 2023

February - MMMMisfitmakeover

 Hello everyone,

Here is my Misfit makeover for February. "Misfit" - teabag. Prompts Button, Square, circle, and postage stamp. I created the background with different stamps. The blue square is an envelope. I created a pocket and tucked the teabag in. My circle is a watch and I used different digital teacups for the watch. 
My printer didn't print the colors correctly but I actually love the blueish and yellow colors. 

Products used
💝 Distress ink - Old paper, Ground espresso
💝 Distress oxide - lucky clover, faded jeans
💝 Stamps - small teacup - LFL
💝 Stamps - old - stash
💝 Stamps - Alphabet - MaFabrique
💝 On watch - digital teacups - VrekesQeess
Thank you for your visit.
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle