Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Tuesday 25 October 2022

August - mmmalteredcardplay - Childhood

 Hello everyone,

I really loved creating this page for my mmmalteredcardplay creation.

Here's the list:

  • Theme: Childhood
  • Technique: Punch / Cut a hole or shape
  • Add-Ons: Add a Map and Add Dots
  • Extra Credit: Add Music
My sister and I:
As a teenager, my sister and I  collect postcards with cute pictures on the postcards. The picture was mostly from teenage funky girls. 
I do not have any of my postcards anymore due to moving overseas and my sister past away so I can't ask her if she had any left. 

Born and raised in:
South Africa 

My mother and us:
My mom sewed all our dresses and this picture of my sister and I is one of several dresses my mom made us. My sister's dresses were always blue and my dresses were pink or both yellow or a lovely green. 

Our family:
My father played several musical instruments and had a lovely voice when he sang. My mom and sister played piano. I did learn to play piano but I stop playing when I was a bit older. I love to sing. ๐Ÿ˜œ
 
Products Used:
๐Ÿ’ Photo girl - Pinterest
๐Ÿ’ Tim Holtz - idea-ology - Collage paper
๐Ÿ’ Distress Ink - Vintage Photo
๐Ÿ’ Music note - stash
๐Ÿ’ Music note background paper - Stash - Die cuts with a view
๐Ÿ’ Ribbon - Stash
๐Ÿ’ Textil potch- Javana
๐Ÿ’ Artline supreme - brush pen - black and brown
๐Ÿ’ Distress paint - picket fence
๐Ÿ’ Tim Holtz - idea-ology - stickers
Thank you for your visit.
Be happy Be creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle