Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Monday 25 July 2022

July - mmmalteredplaycard - Summer

 Hello everyone,

Welcome to Epie and Carol, thank you for following me on my private Blog!
I don't know about you, but phew, I am melting away!
This summer is really hot, and rain would be welcome!

I had some ideas for this Theme and have some Digi images to use. But my printer keeps having problems when I want to print. I decided to draw an image and come up with this idea with the Robot reading under a tree and enjoying the summer sun. I can do a lot of things, but drawing is not one of them. ๐Ÿ˜‚
Here is my July #mmmalteredcardplay entry. 
You can follow Cat Hand on Youtube for more details. For 2022 Cat has a #mmmalteredcardplay, and in her video, she explains what you have to do.
If you like to join the fun, visit Cat Hand's Youtube Channel.

MMMALTEREDCARDPLAY - Mixed Media Morsels Altered Card Play
We received a Theme, Technique, Add-Ons, and extra credit from Cat for our play card.

The theme for July - Summer
The Technique - Use colored pencils
Add-Ons - Add a flower and Add Washi tape
Extra Credit - Add a Robot
Products used:
๐Ÿ’ Scrapbooking paper: Pion Design (from my stash)
๐Ÿ’ Brown card stock - stash
๐Ÿ’ Distress ink - ground espresso
๐Ÿ’ Flowers - stash
๐Ÿ’ Stickers - stash
๐Ÿ’ Washi tape - stash (Tim Holtz)
๐Ÿ’ Colored pencils
๐Ÿ’ Brown and Black markers
๐Ÿ’ Robot - drawn by me

2 comments:

  1. Love the mixed media decorated playing card and how you made it into a pocket with the tag info.Your robot looks great I envy anyone who can draw all my family even grandchildren are brilliant drawers-not from me then lol. Been a lot cooler with rain today thankfully last week I was beyond melting!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your lovely comment. Oh, I can not even draw a straight line. I was very surprise how my little robot turned out. This week is so hot I can not wait for autumn or even winter. This heat is killing me! Have a great week. Hugs Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle