Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 1 June 2022

Water / Ocean theme - #213

Hello everyone,

The new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges is live. The theme is Water / Ocean. The image I have used is from an old calendar.

I used Distress ink for my background and added water splashes. The Scrapbooking paper is from Moda Scrap.

For my DT creation, I created a Mixed media page. All products are listed below.


Close-up
Products used:
💝 Scrapbooking paper - Moda Scrap - Save the Bees
💝 Image from an old Calendar
💝 I used Distress ink for my background in Blue and Yellow.
💝 Frame Stamp - from my stash
💝 The Hello Sunshine is from LFL
💝 Peel off stickers - LFL

I created this "painting" last year for a Challenge but didn't use the creation. 
I am following a Lady on Youtube and Instagram her name is Michelle the Painter. 
I love the way she teaches her classes and it is easy to follow. When she did this painting I thought I will try it out, and believe me I am not a painter AT ALL!!!
I did struggle with the Mountains. But I think you can see the lovely flowers and ocean.
Thanks, Michelle!
Thank you for your visit!
Be Happy Be Creative!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the layers and image,great recycling and you did brilliantly with your painting
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your lovely comment and visit! Hugs

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle