Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Wednesday 4 May 2022

April - mmmalteredcardplay - Garden

 Hello everyone,

Here is my April Card Play.

I will add the videos later. 

You can follow Cat Hand on Youtube for more details. For 2022 Cat has a #mmmalteredcardplay in her video she explains what you have to do. If you like to join in the fun go and visit Cat Hand Youtube Channel.


MMMALTEREDCARDPLAY - Mixed Media Morsels Altered Card Play

We have a Theme, Technique, Add-Ons, and extra credit for our play card.


The theme is Garden

I used a free image I found on Pinterest and colored the lemon tree in.

For the technique, use watercolors

I used Zig watercolor pens to color the lemon tree.

For the add-ons

Add a security envelope and add a tag.

I stamp the little butterfly on the security envelope and cut it out. 

For the extra credit

add a fruit or vegetable. I used the Lemon tree.


I was inspired by a picture from Portugal that I took with the lovely tiles. I create the background on my computer and color the "tiles" with Distress Ink.

Some of my embellishments are cutouts from the 49 and Market - Cottage Life collection.


I will post my video later when I feel better!

Have a great week and thank you for watching!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully desorated love the lemon tree and all the gardening pieces
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thank you for your visit and following me! Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle