Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Tuesday 1 February 2022

With Love - #209

Hello everyone,

For my DT Creation at Scrapping4funChallenges I created this Art Journal for a friend.
The Theme for the February Challenge is Anything Goes. 
We would love it if you can join us.
I have used the pretty teacups Napkin on the Cover of this Journal.
All the products are listed below.

I have created a video and this is also my first voiceover video.
I am not English speaking so I really did try it out but I am not sure if I will do the voiceovers again.

Here is a close-up!
The Full Cover
The words I have used was 
Gesegnet - Blessed
Glaube - Believe
Liebe - Love
Freude - Joy

Video

Product list:
πŸ’ Napkin - Stash
πŸ’ Stencil - Mini Arts Is
πŸ’ Distress Paint - weathered wood
πŸ’ Acrylic paint - Light Naples / yellow Louvre
πŸ’ Textil potch - Napkin glue- Javana
πŸ’ Glossy Accents - Tim Holtz
πŸ’ Flowers - 49andMarket - Shimmer&Shine - Blush - Malange
πŸ’ Stencil - Dotted Flowers - Dylusions
πŸ’ Multi medium matte - Ranger
πŸ’ Decofoil Adhesive pen - Icraft
πŸ’ Decofoil - Rose Gold
πŸ’ Decofoil - Rose Gold
πŸ’ Archival ink - picked raspberry
πŸ’ Faber Castell - Pitt artist pen big brush - Nougat and Magenta bright

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle