Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 26 November 2021

Joyful #206

Hello everyone,

The new Challenge at Scrapping4funChallenges theme is Winter/Christmas. I created a Journal page and the Digi sponsor is PolkaDoodles. 


Thank you for your Sponsorship

I received the cute Advent Calendar Digi image.
I created a Journal page for my DT Creation. I colored the image with Copic markers and for my background, I used Distress spray stains. All the info is in the Product list. I did a lot of splashes and used a stamp from Maymaymadeit - Joyful. I used some Stickles for some bling and Nuvo Crystal drops for the bigger snowdrops.


Closeup


Products used:
๐Ÿ’ Copic markers - GREEN: YG67, 06, 95, 11 GREY: C1,2,3,7 RED: R37, 27, 00, 29 
BROWN: E35, 37, 59
๐Ÿ’ Glitter pens: Gold and Silver
๐Ÿ’ Gelly Roll 10: White
๐Ÿ’ Dylusions ink Spray - White linen
๐Ÿ’ Distress spray stain - candied apple and lucky clover
๐Ÿ’ Spray ink - Black
๐Ÿ’ Wink of Stella - GL Red
๐Ÿ’ Stamp set - Joyful - Maymaymadeit
๐Ÿ’ Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White
๐Ÿ’ Stickles - Ranger - Granberry, icicle, gold

Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle