Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Friday 3 September 2021

Do not fear

Hello everyone,

The Theme at the Scrapping4funChallenges blog is "Use some Washi Tape".


Our lovely Sponsor for this Challenge is



I have decided to create my own Washi tape.
I have a few Washi tapes but not the colors I like to use on my page.
To create my own Washi tape I use Scotch tape.
I didn't have enough scotch tape to create the stripes.
When you create your own Washi tape, I use Scotch tape that is not shiny.

The not shiny Scotch tape. 


I have had this roll of tape for years, and when I said years I am speaking of 15 plus years.
When my children were in school we used this adhesive for their books.
 LOL ๐Ÿ˜œ 
My son is 33 and my daughter is 30 this year. PHEW!!!


If you watch the video you will see that the roll of tape was a bit bent and not as fold-free as this roll in the picture. But at the end I do like the extra texture on the page, but not so much the shiny part. But lately, I use what I have in my stash.
Here is a picture of the paper banner strips that I created the washi tape with.



I used different mediums on the page! The paper is from Pion Design - Grandma's School book.
To use the pretty pictures from the paper I have cut the "Cut-Out" sheet. 
I have created the washi tape with the Borders paper. 
I used Prima Marketing acrylic paints and texture paste from Ranger for extra color and texture on the page. All the products are listed below.


My Bible verse is from the King James Version

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear;
but of power and of love, and of a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7 (KJV)

A close-up


Another Close-up






Products used

๐Ÿ’ Big Roll adhesive - stash
๐Ÿ’ Scrapbooking paper: Pion Design - Grandma's School book - Borders and Cut out sheet
๐Ÿ’ Paper towel: stash
๐Ÿ’ Golden: Gel medium - Soft gel (gloss)
๐Ÿ’ Distress ink: Vintage photo
๐Ÿ’ Stencils: Tim Holtz - Dot Fade THS006, Doily THS018
๐Ÿ’ Acrylic Paint: Prima Marketing - Finnabair - OPAL MAGIC -  green gold, METALLIQUE - vintage rose,  OPAL MAGIC - Aqua Rose
๐Ÿ’ Ranger: Texture paste Opaque matte - white
๐Ÿ’ Glimmer mist: Tattered Angels - Sand
๐Ÿ’ Staedtler: permanent marker black
๐Ÿ’ Faber Castell: Nougat

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle