Thought for the week

"Every word of God is pure: He is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him." Proverbs 30:5


Saturday 24 July 2021

Generations of love 2

 Hello everyone,

I had some fun times creating a double Scrapbooking layout! These photos were taken in 2017, yes that is how far I am behind with some of my layouts. Phew....time to get started!

At ScrapourStash Challenge blog, they have two Challenges and I created two Layouts, one for each of the Challenges. 

The First Challenge is a remix Challenge. For this challenge, you will need to Remix (scraplift) this lovely layout from a past DT Member from ScrapourStash. You also need to use Puffy Stickers and Embellishments on your layout!



Here is the layout I have remixed for this Challenge.

I used older paper from my stash and some of the embellishments I had for a long time and I thought they will just fit this Layout perfectly. 

The Flags and the guitar plectrum are puffy stickers. 

The washi tape (Tim Holtz) is also from my stash and the ephemeris I have leftover from a LoveFromLizi kit.

I will add all the products in the description.

This is my little Grandson in 2017. I will add the details about this day on the note tag! I do not want all the detail on the internet.



Products Used:
💝 Pion Design Scrapbooking paper - For Father - Tags and Pocket Watch
💝 Silver brads - stash
💝 Alphabet wood - Love From Lizi
💝 Black scrapbooking paper with music notes - stash
💝 Flag puffy stickers - Love From Lizi
💝 Ephemeris - Love from Lizi
💝 Twine - Stash
💝 Washi Tape - Tim Holtz (the heart washi tape is from my stash, not sure from whom)

Thank you for your visit
Be Happy Be Creative

6 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the music elements! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, thank you for your visit and lovely comment!
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Love how you turned this into a 2 page layout! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon, thank you for your visit and lovely comment.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. I can't believe you managed to use BOTH our July challenges to make a 2 page spread. Genius! Love also, how you added the guitar pick. Thanks for playing along with SCRAP OUR STASH - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gail, thank you for your visit and lovely comment.
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on RachelleS Creations blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Please know that your comment is valued.
Hugs Rachelle